Mortgage Funder Q&A
Most frequent questions and answers
Yes, you can specify your lending currency. If the currency matches your preference, a potential mortgage deal will be presented to you upfront.
- Photo of current Identity Proof
- Residential Address Proof (Utility bill / Credit card statement / Bank statement)
- Source of Funds
- Source of Wealth
- The lender writes to the borrower to demand payment of arrears.
- If the borrower failed to repay, we shall send a pre-action letter to the borrower and demand payment in 2 weeks.
- After 2 weeks, we shall issue a claim form and start court action against the borrower and apply for a court procession order.
- The borrower has a time frame to file a defence or settle the payment.
- If no payment is received or the borrower did not file a defence, we shall apply to the court for a hearing date.
- We shall instruct a barrister to attend the hearing.
- If the judge granted a procession order, the borrower must vacate the property and hand over the keys to PropCap for handling. If not, we shall instruct a bailiff to re-possess the property.